Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flattened



The memories just keep on coming. We got our first flat tire as a married couple. It really was not that exciting but since I have never actually changed my own flat tire, it was nice to have some manly assistance. I meant to take a picture with my phone. Dang it.

We got our new callings in the 13th ward (I think that is what ward we are in). We are ward missionaries. Yay! A friendly couple who teaches the Sunbeam class asked us to substitute for them on Sunday.

Other than that, nothing exciting has really happened (besides just the excitement that I can to be with my best friend everyday!). We go to school and go to work...that's basically what we do. Our time is full of homework and other treaba we must finish. Fun stuff.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment